DECADE OF RETURNS
Over the last decade, while Africa’s overall private equity industry has been plagued by low returns, some deal-makers have weathered the storm better than others, and delivered strong value and returns at portfolio company level.
As Private Equity Africa (PEA) celebrates its 10-year anniversary, the PEA Investor Summit focuses on analysing past exits and forecasting future returns.
The investor summit will precede the 10th Annual PEA Awards.
What have been the winning strategies over the last decade and how can these be replicated to ensure the industry delivers the desired returns over the next decade?
Data-Focused Virtual Event
This event’s data-rich high-level editorially driven content, will feature award winning industry leaders and will equip delegates with the knowledge and strategies to effectively navigate the challenges and capitalise on the opportunities over the next decade.
- What are the lessons learnt from the industry’s past exits?
- What can LPs do differently to facilitate better returns?
- How have Africa’s returns expectations changed and what are the forecasts for the next decade?
- Are the current returns measurement models adequate for Africa?
- What fund structure adaptations would need to be adopted to enhance returns?
- What deals are being lined up for IPOs or alternative exit scenarios?
- Which sectors are better positioned for stronger returns than others?
- How have GPs adapted their models to improve the returns environment?
Full speakers and agenda to be announced shortly.
Queries? Email firstname.lastname@example.org