Private Equity Africa (PEA) is pleased to be celebrating 10 years of recognising outstanding investors and advisors.
As such, the 10th Anniversary PEA Awards will recognise both annual (2020) and Decade (2010 to 2020) Achievements.
The final award winners will be selected by an independent panel of judges.
ENTRY DEADLINE: 30th June 2021
Recognising 2020 achievements only
- Private Equity House of the Year
- Credit Investor of the Year
- Deal of the Year
- Exit of the Year
- Portfolio Company of the Year
- Entrepreneur Award
- Legal Advisor of the Year
- Financial Advisor of the Year
- Local Advisor of the Year
- Fund Administrator of the Year
- Single Deal Advisor of the Year
Recognising 2010 to 2020 achievements.
- Game Changer, Cornerstone, DFI, Family Office, FoF, Pension Fund, Regional, Commercial, First-Time LP (self entry & voting)
- Private Equity House of the Decade
Subcategories: Regional Investor, Fundraiser, Frontier GP, Small Cap Investor, Impact Investor, Credit Investor and First-Time GP.
- Legal Advisor of the Decade (Global & Local)
- Financial Advisor of the Decade (Global & Local)
- Fund Administrator of the Decade
- Entrepreneurs of the Decade (Multiple)